Monday, May 21, 2007

The Sites

1.Agloco
The viewbar is in beta right now, however, now is the time to begin signing up. This site pays you for browsing the web, you finally get paid for simply browsing the web. Personally I give Agloco a rating of 10/10 just with the fact that I am getting paid for having a bar(like the google bar) while I am using the internet.

2.MyHotCash
Here we have a site that they pay you for completing offers. What I like about this site is that they have a lot of free offers that pay pretty good. They also have the big money offers which is probably a free trial or something you sign up for that you have to pay for, but when you do these offers they pay you good money in return for it. They even pay you for shopping online from there website. Good referral system with 2 levels, personally I give the site a 7.5/10.

3.Fummo
This is also in prelaunch, however, it supposedly has already launched. This site pays for different things such as completing offers, searching on their search engine, clicking on advertisements, and referring your friends. They have RED HOT offers to start off right now, so really the time to join is now folks. And temporarily, they are paying $5 and 10% of their earnings for every person you refer. So far even known it is pretty much still in prelaunch 10/10.

4.Moneybookers
You have to make a Moneybookers account because the sites pay you through this service and Paypal as well. Not much to say about this site.

5.Paypal
You have to make a Paypal account because the sites pay through this too. I recommend having both just in case you never know. Paypal I have heard is very secure, and remember many online sites let you pay through Paypal so no more credit cards :). Strongly recommend to verify your Paypal account as soon as you can(go to paypal.com for more information).

I will be adding more links within the next few days so start signing up and earning with these so far. If I could make a suggestion, Agloco is a high paying company and has a very good reputation, it is a great GPT site for starters/newbies due to the fact that you get paid for surfing the web.

No comments: